Skip to content
- Hit it in.
- Develop a low to high, extended finish stroke pattern for better control.
- Take a number of adjustments steps prior to each shot to ensure the best possible balanced hitting position.
- In preparation for the shot, set the hitting and non-hitting hands in line with the flight of the ball to improve rhythm and timing of your swing.
- Hit cross-court and high over the net for better consistency.
- Hit for depth to push your opponent behind the baseline and to give you more time to set up for your next shot.
- Hit with underpspin to change pace and disrupt rhythm.
8. Hit from an open stance to improve recovery.
- When positioned inside the baseline, redirect the ball down the line or hit a cross-court angle.
- When you have a chance to rip it, RIP IT!